Slow-Cooker Enchilada Lasagna
The good news for the family is that they're having both enchiladas and lasagna tonight. The great news for you: It's an easy slow-cooker recipe.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce, beans and tomatoes.
- Mix cream cheese and milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese.
- Spoon 2 cups meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce; top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted. Uncover; let stand 15 to 20 min. before serving. Serve topped with olives and cilantro.