3-STEP Sweet Potato Cheesecake
3-STEP Sweet Potato Cheesecake Mashed sweet potatoes and spices lend unique flavor to this classic treat. The cheesecake is topped with pecans and a drizzle of maple-flavored syrup.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup drained canned sweet potatoes, mashed
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- dash ground cloves
- dash ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- ¾ cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat first 7 ingredients with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour into crust; top with nuts.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Drizzle with syrup just before serving.