30-Minute Chili Mac
Recipe type: Lunch
Serves: 6 (1 C each)
- 1 lb. Extra-Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1½ C Water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Kidney Beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Tomato Sauce
- 1 C TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- ¾ C Elbow Macaroni, uncooked
- 1 C KRAFT Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- BROWN meat with chili powder in large saucepan.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- BRING to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes. Serve topped with cheese.
Top each serving with chopped fresh cilantro and a dollop of BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.