Toasted sesame dressing, peanut butter and soy sauce give this delicious shrimp and vegetable pasta stir-fry its Asian-inspired flavor.
Asian Shrimp & Vegetable Pasta Stir-Fry
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3 cup KRAFT Lite Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. less-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 6 oz. angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tsp. oil
- ¾ lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 6 oz. pea pods, cut into strips
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumbers
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended; set aside for later use. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 min. Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 min. or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta. Add to shrimp mixture along with the dressing mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with nuts.