Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Savory dip meets crescent roll for a whole new take on hot appetizers. These toasty bites will go faster than you can say, "They have bacon."
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ⅓ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto dough triangles, adding about 1 tsp. to each. Roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.