Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato nuggets on top.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 4 cups (1/2 of 32-oz. pkg.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Brown ground beef with onions in skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet. Stir in ketchup and mustard.
- Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until casserole is heated through and potato nuggets are golden brown.