Bacon-Topped Guacamole As if guacamole in all its rich, creamy deliciousness weren't enough of a crowd-pleaser, we've added bacon, tomatoes and jalapeño peppers.
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 3 fully ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped, divided
- ¼ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, chopped
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- Combine 3 mashed fully ripe avocados, ¼ cup chopped seeded tomatoes, ¼ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing and 1 chopped seeded jalapeno pepper.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Top with 8 crumbled cooked slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon and ¼ cup chopped seeded tomatoes.