Beef Noodle Bowl
Recipe type: Lunch
Serves: 4 (2 C each)
- ½ lb.Linguine, uncooked
- 3 C Broccoli Florets
- 3 Carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 tsp. Oil
- 1 lb. Beef Sirloin Steak, cut into strips
- ¼ C KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Teriyaki Sauce
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.