Boston Cream Pie Minis
Learn how to make these delightful Boston Cream Pie Minis! Fill the cupcakes with vanilla, and then top them with chocolate for the perfect finishing touch!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, use serrated knife to cut cupcakes horizontally in half.
- Whisk ½ cup COOL WHIP into pudding; spoon onto bottom halves of cupcakes, using about 1 Tbsp. for each. Cover with cupcake tops.
- Microwave remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Let stand 15 min.
- Frost cupcakes with chocolate mixture. Refrigerate 15 min.