Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Think you don’t have the cooking chops to make impressive Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts?
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lb.)
- ⅓ cup KRAFT Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine tomatoes, ½ cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Place 2 chicken breasts in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken to ¼-inch thickness. Remove chicken from bag; place, top sides down, on work surface. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Spoon stuffing mixture over chicken.
- Roll chicken breasts up, starting at one short end of each. Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Top with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.