Buckeyes Bar Recipe
See why the hardest part of this buckeyes recipe is waiting for the bars to chill before enjoying the chocolate and peanut butter deliciousness.
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 22 vanilla wafers, crushed (about ¾ cup)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ of 8-oz. tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 3 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Line 8-inch square pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add wafer crumbs; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave COOL WHIP and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave 15 to 30 sec. or until chocolate is completely melted; stir until well blended. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.