Burrito Rice Bowl
Create your own Burrito Rice Bowl for an easy, delicious dinner option. With six servings, this recipe makes for a great meal-prep option too. Prepare the ingredients ahead of time for this Burrito Rice Bowl and you'll be able to skip the lines at lunchtime.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added pinto beans, rinsed
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- ½ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- Cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package.
- Spoon rice evenly into 6 serving bowls.
- Top with taco meat and all remaining ingredients.