Tell your Halloween party guests to beware of these bone-shape nibbles on the table. They're cheesy, but they've got a bit of a bite to them!
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) Refrigerated Soft Breadsticks
- ¼ C KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ C KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
- HEAT oven to 375º F.
- SEPARATE breadsticks; cut each crosswise in half. Working with one piece at a time, stretch each about 5 inches in length; tie knot at each end. Roll in cheese to evenly coat all sides.
- PLACE, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet that's sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Meanwhile, mix ranch dressing and hot pepper sauce.
- COOL breadsticks slightly. Serve with dressing mixture.