Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas
Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas Sour cream and taco-seasoned cheese balance the heat of chopped green chiles in this tasty chicken-filled enchilada recipe.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3 cans (10 oz. each) red enchilada sauce, warmed
- 4-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Taco Cheese, divided
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, divided
- 16 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread 1 cup sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine chicken, chiles and ¾ cup each cheese and sour cream; spoon down centers of tortillas. Roll up.
- Place, seam sides down, over sauce in pan; top with remaining sauce. Cover.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted. Serve topped with remaining sour cream.