Chocolate-Banana Split Dessert
We've layered everything you love about a classic banana split sundae into a luscious dessert—with no risk of an ice cream brain freeze.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 30 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- ⅓ cup maraschino cherries, halved
- ¼ cup chopped toasted PLANTERS Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over bananas. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top with cherries, nuts and syrup just before serving.