Chocolate Chunk Cast-Iron Skillet Cookie
Chocolate Chunk Cast-Iron Skillet Cookie Enjoy a restaurant favorite at home with our cast-iron skillet cookie! You'll love how easy it is to make a Chocolate Chunk Cast-Iron Skillet Cookie.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 oz.), chopped
- ¾ cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Spread onto bottom of seasoned 12-inch cast-iron skillet. (See tip.)
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until edge of cookie is golden brown and center is slightly puffed. Cool in skillet 30 min. before cutting into wedges to serve.