Cornbread Casserole with Cheese
Love serving chili with cornbread? This beefy, cheesy Cornbread Casserole with Cheese delivers on your favorite flavor combination, with super easy prep.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 pkg. (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- - Heat oven to 350ºF.
- - Brown meat with onions and peppers in large skillet. Stir in next 4 ingredients; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- - Prepare muffin batter as directed on package; stir in cheese. Spread over meat mixture.
- - Bake 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center of cornbread topping comes out clean.