Shredded cheddar cheese and smoky bacon give this tasty broccoli bake its creamy flavorful appeal.
Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake
Recipe type: Dinner
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¾ cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Add broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water. Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients until blended.
- Return cooked vegetables to saucepan. Add cream cheese mixture and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.