Easy Coconut Cream Pie
Make an Easy Coconut Cream Pie with just five ingredients! Prep time for this Easy Coconut Cream Pie is only 15 minutes.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and ¾ cup coconut; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toast remaining coconut.
- Top pie with remaining COOL WHIP; sprinkle with toasted coconut.