Easy Country-Style Slow Cooker Pork Ribs
Easy Country-Style Slow Cooker Pork Ribs Make our Easy Country-Style Slow Cooker Pork Ribs for a juicy, falling-off-the-bone tender dish. Everyone will love this easy slow cooker pork ribs recipe!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4-5 lbs. bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 2 bottles (18 oz. each) KRAFT Barbecue Sauce, any flavor (I used one each of Char-Grill and Hickory Smoke)
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. HEINZ Distilled White Vinegar
- Place ribs in slow cooker., and throw everything but the vinegar on top. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to each of the empty barbecue sauce bottles, shake them up and then pour the last bits of saucy goodness over the top.
- COOK on low for 6-8 hours or until ribs reach that tender 'fall off the bone' stage. Serve 'em up and enjoy!