Easy Strawberry Cream Pie
If you like to keep things easy in the summertime, here's your strawberry cream pie—made with frozen berries and pudding and topped with fresh berries.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1-1/3 cups cookie crumbs (chocolate sandwich, graham cracker, chocolate wafer or gingersnap)
- 6 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine cookie crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- Use pulsing action to process whole strawberries and remaining sugar in food processor just until berries are finely chopped. Add cream cheese; process just until blended. Spoon into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes; stir 2 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP and sliced strawberries just before serving.