'Eggnog' Éclair Dessert
Turn some heads with our 'Eggnog' Éclair Dessert. Our 'Eggnog' Éclair Dessert is an easy-to-make whipped wafer sensation and a beauty to behold.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- ½ tsp. rum extract
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 78 vanilla wafers, divided
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix, extract and nutmeg; beat 2 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 15 wafers, top sides down, on bottom of pan; cover with ¼ of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with 15 of the remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Invert dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Microwave chocolate and 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool 1 min. Pour over dessert. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP and wafers.