Festive Minty Mocha Trifle
Festive Minty Mocha Trifle Layers of cookies, creamy mocha-mint pudding and chocolate are all topped with COOL WHIP and crushed peppermint candies.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup brewed strong GEVALIA French Roast, cooled
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 24 vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
- ⅓ cup crushed hard peppermint candies
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk, then coffee. Add chocolate syrup, peppermint extract and dry pudding mixes; beat 2 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Layer half each of the chopped cookies, pudding mixture and grated chocolate in 2-1/2-qt. bowl. Repeat layers. Top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Sprinkle with crushed candies just before serving.