Fiesta Beef & Black Bean Enchiladas
Fiesta Beef & Black Bean Enchiladas These cheesy beef and black bean enchiladas are so easy to make it seems silly. But we did enjoy eating the results afterwards!
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ½-inch cubes, divided
- 1-1/4 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa, divided
- 1 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in half the VELVEETA and ½ cup salsa; cook 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Stir in beans.
- Spoon ¼ cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 min.; top with remaining VELVEETA and salsa. Bake 20 min. or until enchiladas are heated through and VELVEETA is melted. Top with sour cream and cilantro.