Foil-Pack Chicken Fajita Dinner
Combine chicken breasts, peppers, salsa and more for an easy chicken fajita dinner. This Foil-Pack Chicken Fajita Dinner is easy on the cleanup crew.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 Tbsp. TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 each green and red pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- ½ cup KRAFT Cheddar & Asadero Cheese Expertly Paired for Tacos
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Fold up all sides of each of 4 large sheets heavy-duty foil to form 1-inch rim; spray with cooking spray. Combine rice, hot water and taco seasoning mix; spoon evenly onto foil. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides; fold to make 4 packets. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Cool 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before carefully opening packets.