Ripe avocados join cream cheese to create a creamy base for onions and tomatoes to shine in a guacamole dip that has the perfect balance of lime and garlic.
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 1½ cups or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 2 fully ripe avocados
- ¼ cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- ¼ cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Dash black pepper
- MASH avocados in medium bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.