Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo & Peppers
Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo & Peppers If you've got a pound of refrigerated pizza dough and a hot grill, you have most of what it takes to make this Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo & Peppers.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature
- ¾ cup fresh salsa
- 4 oz. dry-cured Spanish chorizo, chopped
- ½ cup mixed red and yellow pepper strips
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush 1 Tbsp. oil onto large sheet of parchment paper. Divide dough in half; place 1 piece on prepared parchment. Roll out to 14x8-inch rectangle or 12-inch round. Repeat with remaining oil, dough and second sheet of parchment. Transfer dough, parchment sides up, to grill; remove parchment.
- Grill 2 to 4 min. or until bottoms of crusts are lightly charred. Place, grilled sides up, on work surface.
- Top with salsa, chorizo, peppers and cheese. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.