Ham and Cheese Pot Pie
Ham & Cheese Pot Pie Ham and cheese go together like broccoli and cauliflower—and they're in the mix, too! This creamy pot pie looks restaurant-worthy and tastes delish, too.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 ham steak (6 oz.), chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets, thawed, drained
- 2 green onions chopped
- ½ cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion ⅓ Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Microwave cream cheese spread in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until completely melted, stirring every 15 sec. Add to ham mixture; mix well. Spoon into 4 (8-oz.) ramekins.
- Unroll pie crust on lightly floured surface; roll to 12-inch circle. Cut into 4 rounds with 5-inch cookie cutter. Cut leaves from about ¼ of the trimmings with small cookie cutter or sharp knife; discard remaining trimmings.
- Beat egg and water with fork until blended; brush onto top edges of ramekins. Top with pastry rounds; press gently onto top edges of ramekins to seal. Top with leaf cutouts; brush lightly with egg wash. Discard any remaining egg wash. Place ramekins on baking sheet. Cut slits in crusts to vent.
- Bake 30 to 32 min. or until golden brown.