Holiday Feta Cheese Ball
Holiday Feta Cheese Ball Green onions and red peppers add festive color to this feta and cream cheese ball. Walnuts give it a tasty bit of crunch.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- ¼ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese and feta with mixer until blended. Add next 3 ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Shape into ball. Roll in parsley until evenly coated.