Kick off your next party with a batch of our Jalapeño-Corn Dip. Sublime and simple to make, Jalapeño-Corn Dip is a spicy, cheesy dip that your guests are sure to enjoy. Jalapeño-Corn Dip goes great with corn chips, cut-up veggies and more.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- ¼ cup finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until dip is heated through and top is lightly browned.