Jamaican-Style Grilled Barbecue Chicken Breasts
Jamaican-Style Grilled Barbecue Chicken Breasts Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce and a few spices give these grilled chicken breasts their Jamaican-style appeal.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¾ cup KRAFT Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lb.)
- Mix all ingredients except chicken until blended. Pour half over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken 6 min. on each side. Brush with half of the remaining barbecue sauce mixture; grill 2 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), turning and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce mixture after 1 min.