JELL-O JIGGLERS Skewers
This Labor Day weekend, enjoy this berry delicious treat that will bring out the kid in all of us.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 24 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 24 small strawberries (about 2 cups)
- 24 blueberries (about ¼ cup)
- Add 1-1/4 cups boiling water to each flavor gelatin mix in separate medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour each flavor gelatin into separate 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Dip bottoms of filled pans in warm water 15 sec. Cut gelatin in each pan into 24 cubes, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift JIGGLERS from pans.
- Thread 1 each JIGGLERS, marshmallow, strawberry and blueberry onto each of 24 wooden skewers.