Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cantaloupe, cut lengthwise in half
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- Remove seeds from melon halves; cut thin slice from bottom of each half. Scoop out melon flesh, leaving 1-inch-thick shells. Place upside-down on paper towels to drain.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened. Pour into melon shells.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until gelatin is firm. Cut each melon half into 4 wedges.