Jumbo Homemade Meatballs
Jumbo Homemade Meatballs Are these truly Jumbo Homemade Meatballs? Or are they tiny, round meatloaves? Something to ponder as you dig in to these homemade meatballs.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ⅓ cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add meat and cheese; mix well. Shape into 8 (2-inch) meatballs.
- Place on greased baking sheet; spread with ketchup.
- Bake 30 min. or until done (160ºF).