Kickoff Popper Dip
Topped with a sprinkling of buttery cracker crumbs, this creamy, cheesy dip packs all the flavor of a jalapeño popper in every scoop.
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 18 (2 Tbsp. each)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ C KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ¼ in. cubes
- 3 Jalapeño Peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- 12 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 Green Onion, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until blended. Stir in VELVEETA and peppers; spread onto bottom of 9 in. pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Top with combined cracker crumbs and butter.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
- TOP with onions.
Save 20 calories and 2g of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 2% Milk VELVEETA, and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.