Layered Enchilada Bake
Watch now to learn how to layer the ingredients for this Enchilada Bake! Layering is the key in this recipe to get the delicious enchilada flavor you want.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- ¼ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Arrange 3 tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
- Bake 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, uncovering after 30 min. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.