Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Turn your holiday leftovers into our delicious Leftover Turkey Pot Pie. Leftover Turkey Pot Pie is quick and easy to prepare, so you can take it easy after the big get-together. The refrigerated pie crust and frozen vegetables really help simplify the cooking process.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn), thawed
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix milk, dressing and flour in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring after each min. Stir in cheese; microwave 1 min. Mix until well blended. Add turkey, mixed vegetables and onions; toss to coat. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; smooth surface.
- Place crust over filling; flute edge and seal to rim of pie plate. Cut several slits in crust to permit steam to escape. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 10 min. before serving.