Make-Ahead Chili & Cheese Lasagna
Make-Ahead Chili & Cheese Lasagna Here's everything you love in a beefy, cheesy make-ahead lasagna—and everything you love in a beefy, cheesy chili too!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- ¾ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- ¼ cup water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Brown meat with garlic in large skillet. Add next 7 ingredients; stir. Simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Spread 2 cups meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of 3 noodles, ½ cup each cottage cheese and shredded cheese, and 2 cups of the remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Cool. Wrap tightly in foil. Freeze up to 2 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unwrap lasagna, leaving just top covered with foil. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 1 hour. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.