Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes
Bake right along with this video for Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes. Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes are easy to make and offer a cookie and cheesecake surprise.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until blended.
- Spoon half the cake batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with about 1-1/2 tsp. cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie; cover with remaining cake batter.
- Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with COOL WHIP. Top with remaining cookies just before serving.