A spicy scramble of egg whites, chiles and cheese that'll make cold cereal look...like cold cereal. Top it with salsa and your morning’s off to a delicious start.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon
- 2 flour tortilla s (8 inch)
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 egg white s
- 1 Tbsp. canned chopped green chiles
- ¼ cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- - Cook bacon in small nonstick skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Place on tortillas; top with cheese.
- - Whisk egg whites and chiles until blended. Add to hot skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Spoon onto tortillas.
- - Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; then roll up burrito style. Top with salsa.