All-in-One Pork Chop Bake
All-in-One Pork Chop Bake Simply superb, these super-quick pork chops are packed with all the flavor of a slow roast.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 lb. baking potatoes (about 2), cut into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- ½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat chops with coating mix as directed on package; place in foil-lined 13x9-inch pan.
- Toss potatoes with dressing in bowl; add to pan with chops.
- Bake 30 min. or until chops are done (145ºF). Top each chop with 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce and ¼ cup cheese. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.