OREO Pumpkin Cookie Balls
Celebrate with OREO Pumpkin Cookie Balls! Rich, crispy and full of peanut butter flavor, these cute OREO Pumpkin Cookie Balls are the treat, not the trick.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Peanut Butter Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1 cup orange colored sugar
- 10 pretzel sticks, each broken into 4 pieces
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in sugar to evenly coat. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.