Orzo Pasta with Shrimp Bruschetta
Orzo Pasta with Shrimp Bruschetta Create a bruschetta-style orzo pasta dish that will win rave reviews from the backyard BBQ crew. Try this Orzo Pasta with Shrimp Bruschetta recipe today!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1-1/4 cups orzo pasta, uncooked
- ¾ cup KRAFT Italian Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1-1/2 lb. cherry tomatoes (about 40), divided
- ½ lb. baguette (1/2 of 16-oz. loaf), cut into 24 cubes
- 1 bunch green onions (about 8 )
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix ¼ cup dressing and ⅓ of garlic. Thread shrimp onto 6 skewers; thread 24 tomatoes onto 6 additional skewers alternately with bread. Grill all skewers 3 min., turning and brushing occasionally with half the dressing mixture. Remove tomato skewers from grill. Place onions in single layer on grill grate. Grill onions and shrimp 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink and onions are crisp-tender, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Quarter remaining tomatoes. Add to pasta with remaining dressing, garlic and basil; mix lightly. Slice onions; stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve with shrimp skewers.