Pasta with Spicy Marinara Shrimp
Pasta with Spicy Marinara Shrimp Get a jump start on pasta night by using jarred pasta sauce—dressed up with garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and served with shrimp.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ½ lb. linguine, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled with tails left on, deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO® RISERVA Spicy Arrabiatta
- ½ cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and garlic, cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add pasta sauce and tomatoes to skillet; cook on medium-low heat 5 to 8 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta. Add to pasta sauce mixture in skillet; mix lightly. Top with shrimp; sprinkle with parsley.