Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie Meet a mouth watering sensation with our Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie. This Peanut-Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is one not to be missed.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 bananas, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into quarters
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Salted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from ½ oz. chocolate. Refrigerate.
- Microwave remaining 1-1/2 oz. chocolate and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Place bananas in crust; drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over bananas; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Top with chocolate curls and nuts just before serving.