Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
Create this yummy Peppermint Bark Cheesecake with crushed mints, chocolate sandwich cookies and white chocolate. Yule love this Peppermint Bark Cheesecake!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 18 vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 30 starlight mints, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, crush 25 mints. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Add white chocolate, crushed mints and extract; mix just until blended. Chop half the semi-sweet chocolate; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, crush remaining mints; chop remaining semi-sweet chocolate.
- Spread cheesecake with 1 cup COOL WHIP just before serving. Drop remaining COOL WHIP in dollops around edge of cheesecake. Sprinkle remaining crushed mints and chopped chocolate over center of cheesecake.