Pepperoni-Parmesan Chicken Bites
Pepperoni-Parmesan Chicken Bites Pepperoni slices make serving cups for a mixture of Parmesan, cut-up chicken tenders and seasonings. Cleverest. Appetizer. Ever.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Classic Pepperoni
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 chicken tenders (1/2 lb.), each cut into 3 pieces
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Press 1 pepperoni slice onto bottom and up side of each of 12 mini muffin pan cups.
- Mix cheese and seasonings in small bowl. Add chicken, 1 piece at a time, to cheese mixture; turn until evenly coated. Place in pepperoni cups.
- Bake 13 to 15 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).