PHILADELPHIA No-Bake S'mores Parfaits
PHILADELPHIA No-Bake S'mores Parfaits Back in the day, folks ate s'mores while wearing jeans and T-shirts around a campfire. Here's the black-tie version—served parfait-style.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Microwave COOL WHIP and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Let stand 15 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. graham crumbs into each of 10 (4-oz.) ovenproof dishes; top with layers of cream cheese mixture, COOL WHIP mixture, remaining graham crumbs and marshmallows.
- Use kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows just before serving.