Here’s Tex-Mex enchilada flavor the family loves simmered in a skillet with a creamy taco-seasoned sauce. The result: an easy, crowd-pleasing chicken dish.
Quick-Fix Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Here's Tex-Mex enchilada flavor the family loves simmered in a skillet with a creamy taco-seasoned sauce. The result: an easy, crowd-pleasing chicken dish.
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- ½ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 cups multi-grain tortilla chips (4 oz.)
- Mix cream cheese spread, 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning and milk until blended. Toss chicken with remaining taco seasoning. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 min. or until done, stirring frequently.
- Add beans and cream cheese mixture to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until heated through.
- Top with lettuce, pico de gallo and shredded cheese. Serve with chips.