Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes
Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes Fresh roasted garlic swirled into baked potatoes with VELVEETA and Parmesan helps make these twice-baked spuds a guaranteed win.
Recipe type: Side
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tsp. oil
- 4 large baking potatoes (2-1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ½-inch cubes, divided
- ¼ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut thin slice off top of garlic; discard top. Place garlic on sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; drizzle with oil. Wrap loosely with foil. Prick potatoes in several places with fork. Bake potatoes and garlic 1 hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF. Cut small slice off both ends of each potato. Cut potatoes crosswise in half. Scoop out centers, leaving ⅛-inch-thick shells. Place potato flesh in medium bowl; mash. Squeeze garlic out of papery shell into bowl with potatoes. Add sour cream, ¾ of the VELVEETA and Parmesan; beat until fluffy. Spoon into shells, mounding filling as necessary; place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 30 min.; top with remaining VELVEETA. Bake 5 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with bacon.